Software Defined Perimeter
A new approach to Secure Remote Access
With more employees, contractors and partners working remotely, and applications migrating to the cloud, you need a simple, secure solution for remote access.
Conventional VPNs were not designed for the cloud age. From a security perspective, they leave too much of the network exposed to threats. For IT, they can be cumbersome and costly to manage, while for users, they are slow and inconvenient at best.
In this webinar you’ll hear about:
- Software-Defined Perimeter, a new paradigm for secure remote access using the principles of zero trust.
- How to provide cloud-based access to the full range of applications
- How to onboard applications and users, and define access policies
- When to choose browser-based access, and when to use an agent
- How to extend the perimeter with internet security for mobile users